Saturday 23 April 2016

Leonardo Neves Wins March picture challenge - Surfline.com Surf news

just gained the Surfline picture problem for the month of March for his shot of NZ's Brad Iseke deep in a golden Indo pit.

 and left it to you to vote on the most excellent picture of all of them.

Leo's turned into a clear winner. We congratulated him and requested just a few questions:

S: What acquired you into surf photography?L: I've surfed considering the fact that i used to be younger, so I all the time spent loads of time within the water. it be at all times been my remedy. I used to have a surf website which I used to work by my very own, so that's how I all started capturing. when I purchased my first waterhousing 5 years ago, I fell in love and realized what i needed to do for the rest of my life.

are you able to talk greater about this image? i used to be working with Derek Rabelo in Lakey top and that i obtained a name from a very good pal at Scar Reef telling me there become a great swell coming. I bought a trip with an Australian guy I met and crossed the complete island (Sumbawa) to move to my destination. in the morning, the waves had been not so good and onshore. however in the afternoon, the wind switched offshore and the waves started pumping. We got a ship, and while the guys have been browsing, I stayed in the boat shooting and consuming Bintangs. The wave in the photo became the premier wave of the day, and the surfer -- Brad Iseke -- ripped it. He bought three barrels and that i shoot the complete wave – we're pretty stoked with the outcomes!

who are your biggest influences?

My biggest influences are the ideal surf and panorama photographers everywhere, in particular my friends from Brazil: Henrique Pinguim, Pedro Tojal, Fred Pompermayer, Sebastian R ojas.

What are your dreams with surf photography?

preserve traveling to the surest surf spots on this planet and doing my job more desirable and superior. i am hoping i will maintain sharing my experiences with Surfline and maybe win the annual picture problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment